- There are some concepts that can be complicated, mainly if you are coming from a different programming language.
- Newcomers usually give up easily when they don’t find enough time and motivation to learn.
- Once you have learned something, it is all normal to forget it.
- The tooling landscape is so huge and continually evolving that it’s hard to know where to start.
- Make a Plan
Now comes the tricky part: where do you begin?
This leads to the next step…
- Understand the fundamentals first
Learning the fundamentals means that there are different fundamentals for different programming languages. Whenever you are learning a programming language, what most beginners do is, try to Grab the concept as soon as possible, which is not the best way to learn any programming language. If you have the basic knowledge then this will not only help you now but later in the future also.
Sometimes there is a huge problem then, in that case, you will struggle a lot, why? Because you have not cleared their fundamentals of that particular programming language.
- Try to code by hand every day
Hands-on experience is an essential component of the learning process.
- Follow a well-structured curriculum
This move’s significance is that it provides you with something to refer to as you go through your studies. Start learning as soon as you have a standardized program.
- Never hesitate to ask for help
You should never hesitate to ask for help if you really need it. Because in the field of programming, the experts or the professionals know a lot more than you. They can find a single error just by looking at the code or looking at the writing code because they are working in this field for many years. They will not refuse to help you because they might also learn something from your problem that they have never seen before. It’s hard to learn things in the first attempt that why whenever you feel you need their help, just ask them because this field of programming is a little bit demanding and never-ending field.