If you are a beginner in programming, then you must learn different programming languages or new frameworks. As a beginner, the toughest task for you is to decide the best programming languages to learn. The demand for different programming languages is blooming up day by day. No doubt it is compulsory for every IT expert to have good knowledge of different programming languages. But, what are the top programming language to learn?
There are hundreds of programming languages available to use, each programming language has its application. In this blog, you will learn about the 7 best programming languages to learn in 2021.
What Is Programming Language?
In simple words, a programming language is considered an instruction to a machine that is understandable and generated by a human. A programming language is constructed to communicate with a machine to develop a program to solve tasks and problems. At present, there are hundreds of programming languages available that have been developed.
7 Best Programming Languages To Learn
Java is the oldest object-oriented programing language. It is also one of the most popular programming languages. Java is a programming language universal in web, finance, banking software, Android apps, desktop, etc. Using Java, you will get scalability, numerous libraries, robust memory allocation, high security, etc. At the same time, Java can run on any operating system. Even one can use it to handle vast amounts of data.
So you can say that Java will always remain in high demand as it has many efficient features. Here we have mentioned some features of Java:-
- Java is an object-oriented coding language.
- It has powerful open-source Rapid development tools.
- Java is recognized as one of the best programming languages to learn.
- It allows different APIs for numerous activities such as XML, Database connection, Utilities, Networking, etc.
At present, there is a high demand for Python in different businesses. Python is used in various mobile app development fields to build machine learning software, server-side development, and web. There is nothing that Python can not do. It is also noteworthy that Python has a broad collection of libraries, frameworks, and tools.
Python is considered incredibly versatile as it exceptionally handles a large amount of data. Based on its potential and high demand in the market, we can say that Python is one of the best programming languages to learn in 2021. Here we have mentioned some features of Python:-
- Python is object-oriented programming(OOPs) driven.
- It is considered one of the best programming languages to learn and use that supports multiple platforms and systems.
- Python helps improve the productivity of a programmer.
- It contains extensive support libraries.
The syntax of the PHP programming language is very easy to learn and very clear. Even almost 80% of websites are using PHP. Tech giants like Facebook, Yahoo, and Wikipedia values the PHP programming language as well.
On the other side, the PHP programming language offers powerful frameworks like Laravel that make your programming work easier. It is also noteworthy that PHP is generally used for server-side scripting and backend web development. Here we have mentioned some features of PHP:-
- PHP is an object-oriented and Functional programming language.
- It is also an open-source programming language.
- Running with the PHP programming language is simple.
- PHP is considered one of the top coding languages as it has a large open-source software community.
- It is recognized as one of the top programming languages as it works easily with different programming languages.
There is no doubt that today android is one of the best, highest-selling, and most demanded operating systems worldwide. Kotlin is declared as the primary language for Android development by Google. Therefore one who wants to start a career in Android development for him Kotlin is one of the best programming languages to learn.
Kotlin is the best cross-platform or general-purpose programming language that allows its full user interoperability with java. It is also notable that today the use of Kotlin is increasing in different fields such as data science, server-side development, cloud and web development, etc. Here we have mentioned some features of Kotlin:-
- Kotlin is considered as a more clear and concise programming language.
- It is loaded with an excellent compiler that helps to check errors at runtime and compile time.
- Kotlin mainly helps you to reduce code, and it also helps minimize errors.
- Generally, android application developers choose to learn Kotlin.
C# is also known as “C sharp.” C# It was inspired by the C programming language and was built by Microsoft. However, the C# The programming language is highly advanced as compared to the C language. It is also considered that C# is a dynamic programming language. C# is useful for programmers for making 3D and 2D games by using the unity gaming engine, so it is one of the most preferred programming languages by programmers.
Along with this, C# is also prevalent for both mobile and desktop applications developments. With time, the growth and demand for C# programming language are increasing rapidly. Here we have mentioned some features of C#:-
- One who has good knowledge of C programming language for those it becomes easier to learn C# as C# uses the same syntax that follows by C programming language.
- C# is one of the best examples of coding language to read since it has good combinations with windows.
- This language is fully related to the .Net library that gives full control of the locker of functionality and help.
- More reliable than namesakes (C/++) as pointer varieties are not allowed.
Go programming language was incurred in 2007 as an option to other programming languages such as C++, Java, and C. Different projects such as Docker, Blockchain, and Kubernetes use the Go programming language. If you are a beginner in programming, Go is one of the best programming languages to learn for you. Go provides unique features like speed, rising popularity, simplicity, dynamism, etc.
Go programming langue is mostly used for machine learning, network, graphics, mobile applications, system programming, etc. Here we have mentioned some features of Go-
- Go is compiled to machine codes, so it is a fast programming language.
- The syntax of Go programming languages is small as compared to other languages.
- Go is normally used to make concurrent programming fast and easy.
- If you are a beginner, the Go programming language is one of the best programming languages to learn for you.
In this blog, we have already discussed the seven best programming languages to learn in 2021. Along with this, we have also mentioned the features of these programming languages. Thus, we hope that our blog will become very helpful for you and clear all your doubts regarding it.
Still, if you are a student and are troubled with your Programming assignment, don’t worry. We are here offering the best Java Programming Help and Python Programming Help to students around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best programming language to learn for beginners?
Suppose you are a beginner in the programming field and confused about which programming languages you should learn first. Then Python is one of the best programming languages for you as it is easy to learn.
What is the most useful coding language?