Here in this blog, JavaAssignmentHelp experts will provide you guidance on how to post an assignment in google classroom step by step in detail.
How to Post an Assignment in Google Classroom
As the world is becoming more digital and the classes are becoming more and more paperless. Likewise, teachers are looking for solutions to give assignments, manage their classrooms, interact with their students, and so on.
Quickly growing several teachers are searching their way to Google Classroom. An intelligent virtual classroom that concentrates less on tech and more on teaching. One doesn’t have to be an expert to manage these classrooms.
In this article, we have explained what Google Classroom is, and a step by step guide to How to post an assignment in google classroom.
What is Google Classroom?
A Google Classroom is a free web service, created by Google for students and teachers. It aims to simply produce, share, and grading assignments where there is no need for paper. The main objective of Google Classroom is to streamline the method of distributing files between teachers and students.
Google Classroom supports teachers and students to interact and can be utilized to create and distribute assignments. This is best for collaboration between teachers and between students, for education from a distance, and so on! You could compare it with Showbie, and many other online education platforms.
However, it’s established on top of Google Drive and Google Docs which means it is very simple to utilize and natural for several teachers. But that does not make it boring. Also, Google Classrooms are full of surprises you will see along the way.
Things you can do with Google Classroom
This is one of the most asked questions asked by many individuals. What is the reason for using Google classroom and what you can do with it? What Google classroom have for you?
Firstly Google classroom is completely free. However, you don’t have to upgrade it to an advanced version that will cost you money. Yes $0.00. yes completely free.
Once you have set up your Google classroom, you are ready to start. Within a few minutes you can know how to set up an account of your google classroom. First let me show you why Google classroom is known as a big deal. Such as, here is the list of the things can be done in Google Classroom:
- Include details, messages, and exercise material: Give your students details and messages regarding your lesson. Include materials regarding lessons in the announcement. The announcements you did will appear in your students’ Google Classroom stream. That way, students can discover everything fast. You can include materials from a Google drive, associated with that lessons of your Google Classroom, include documents and pictures from your PC, including a YouTube video or include some other connection you need your students to visit. It’s that simple!
- Include assignments: Similar to including an announcement, you can post an assignment to your class. It works the identical way, but here you get the choice to include a due date and grade it. It will inform your students about when they have to do an assignment and it will also show in their Calendar. In just a few minutes you can also include a BookWidgets assignment.
- Grade the students’ assignment: After that, you can check and grade the student’s assignments have given in. There is a place for feedback from a teacher’s comment. The teachers can send the assignment back to the students. The tab “Marks” includes a grade book of all assignments of students and grades.
- Guide students: Obviously, your students must have the option to share their comments. Or on the other hand not? That is totally up to you! You can manage approvals, enabling students to post and remark, just remark, or enable just the instructor to post and remark. You can even email your students exclusively.
Steps for how to post an assignment in Google classroom:
- First you have to log in to your Google classroom and click the Stream tab.
- Click on the Assignment.
- Type in the assignment title and an optional description. To add instructions for the assignment the description is an excellent place.
- Click the due date to change it if needed.
- To add the time Click Add Time of day on the due date that the assignment is due.
- To add to the assignment if you have materials, click the appropriate symbol.:
Paperclip: This alternative connects a document to the assignment. Here, you can transfer the document from your hard drive, which will be put away on your Google Drive.
Google Drive: This alternative likewise joins a document to the assignment, however, it takes you right to your Google Drive to discover the file.
YouTube play button: This choice allows you to connect a YouTube video to the assignment. At the point when you click this button, you can look for the video on YouTube or Copy paste the URL of the YouTube video. At the point when you look for a video, YouTube results show directly in a similar window, and you can also preview the video, so there’s no compelling reason to visit the YouTube site.
link: You can tap the link button to paste in an outside URL to the assignment.
7. For records you transfer or browse from Google Drive, you can appoint approvals
for what the students can do. Click the drop-down list to permit students to do the following:
View only: Select this choice in the event that you need the entirety of your students to peruse a similar record yet not modify it. This is useful for reference materials as it was.
Edit: Choose this alternative in the event that you need the entirety of your students to make changes to a similar document. This is acceptable just if students are relied upon to team up on an individual assignment.
Make a duplicate for every student: To pick this choice in the event that you need every student to have their own duplicate of the assignment. Students can change and turn in the assignment independently. This is best for a run of the mill schoolwork assignments in which the students are responsible for their own tasks.
8. Once the assignment is done, every student gets an e-mail notification of the assignment. The assignment displays on the Stream page of class, where you can observe how many students have finished their assignment.
Now you have an idea about what Google classroom really is and how Google classroom works. We have also included information regarding what are the things you can do in Google classroom and how to post an assignment in Google classroom. You don’t have to be an expert to manage these classrooms. You just need some basic guidance about Google classroom which we already included in this article.
JavaAssignmenthelp content team provides complete guidance on how to write your java related assignments excellently. We are in this field for the past ten years, and all our team includes experienced Phd Scholars. They all are qualified from top universities in the world. Don’t worry about the timing! We are available 24/7 for your help.