There are tons of programming languages in the world. But not everyone is considered as the programming languages of the future. Explore these languages right now
A programming language is a way that people tell computers what to do. These languages use specific ways of writing code to make programs that do specific tasks. Programming software is a lucrative way to make a living.
According to the survey, the number of programming jobs is expected to grow by 21% by 2028. Wikipedia says that there are about 700 different ways to write code. So it can be hard to know which one to learn.
Every year, new and better programming languages are added to the list, which makes things even more confusing. But don’t worry, we’ll come to save you. We came up with this list of ten programming languages after thinking about career perspectives, future needs, business needs, and the features of different programming languages.
In this blog post, we’ll talk about the seven best programming languages of the future. So let’s get started.
Top Seven programming languages of the future
In this section, we discussed top-level programming languages of the future along with their great and interesting features.
Python can be seen as the programming language of the future. According to the most recent data, around 80% of developers use it as their main programming language. It has a lot of libraries that make it easier to do things like artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning. It is popular right now and could be called the king of programming languages.
It is also a very interesting language for beginners, and at Geeksforgeeks we have put together a special Python Programming Foundation -Self-Paced course where you can learn all the basics in one place. So if you learn this programming language in the year 2022, you will be successful and grow.
It is one of the most profitable languages and has great features such as:
- Simple to learn how to code.
- There are a lot of libraries and frameworks that help a lot of different applications.
- Added the different versions of Java and C, such as CPython, Jython, etc.
- GUI support.
- Intel, Facebook, Spotify, Netflix, and many other companies are working on Python.
Java is one of the most powerful programming languages, and more than 3 billion devices use it right now. It is one of the most popular technologies right now. It is used in desktop applications, mobile applications, web development, artificial intelligence, cloud applications, and a lot more. This language lets you do a lot of different things, and Geeksforgeeks
Java Programming Foundation – Self-Paced course will help you build a strong foundation. So, if you learn this technology and do well at it, you can get insanely high salaries, amazing chances to grow, and global recognition. Some of the most important things about Java are:
- Platform independence and object-oriented programming have increased performance, security, and productivity.
- It is the safest language to use.
- Amazon, Adobe, Flipkart, Instagram, and other companies all work on Java.
So Java is likely to be one of the most important languages to learn in the future.
- It has a well-organized codebase, which makes it easier to work with and read.
- It is simple to learn and is in high demand.
- Not being tied to one platform and having more control over the browser.
- Offer ways for users to check what they typed in.
Kotlin is a language for making apps that works on multiple platforms. More than 60% of people who make apps for Android use it. On a number of well-known lists, Kotlin is the fourth fastest-growing programming language. Some of the most important things about Kotlin are:
- Code that is short and structured.
- Better safety features.
- Compared to Java, the amount of coding is about 20% less.
- It works with everything.
- Pinterest, Uber, Trello, Amazon, and a lot of other companies use Kotlin.
So, if you want to make a career out of making Android apps, learning Kotlin in the future is the best thing you can do.
R is a programming language for programming with statistics and graphs. It is a tool that statisticians and data miners use a lot to analyze data. It is very important in areas like data analysis, finance, and telecommunications.
- It has more libraries for making graphics that are interactive.
- Object-oriented language for writing code.
- works on more than one platform.
- Easy to add on to.
- Flipkart, Amazon, Google, and LinkedIn are the top companies that use R.
- There aren’t enough people who know how to use the language R, so learning it could be a good way to get a job.
You May Also Like
PHP is one of the scripting languages that can be used for many different things. It will continue to be important in the years to come. It was one of the first server-side languages that could be added to HTML to make web pages more useful.
PHP developers are in high demand because more and more people are going online. Some of the amazing things about it are:
- Easy to understand and learn.
- faster than other languages for writing code
- Highly secure to stop attacks and threats.
- PHP is used by great sites like Facebook, Yahoo, and Wikipedia.
Go is a programming language that stands out because it is one of the most reliable and effective. It was first made at Google in 2007 to help manage its infrastructure, which was growing quickly. It became a very popular thing very quickly and is now one of the best programming languages. Some of the great things about Go are:
- Easy to understand and learn.
- Supports automation processes.
- It makes AI and data science easier to do.
- Google, the BBC, Medium, and Uber are all working on the game Go.
Go is the language of the future, so you should definitely think about learning it in the coming years.
Wrapping Up the programming languages of the future
These seven are the programming languages of the future, they perform better than any other programming language and will continue to do so in the future.
Which programming language you learn will depend on what you want to do with your career. If you want to learn more about machine learning and deep learning,
But that doesn’t mean that other languages can’t be used as programming languages in the future. You can also add TypeScript, Scala, Matlab, C#, Ruby, HTML, CSS, etc. to the list.
Have a good day!