10 Most Popular Functional Programming Languages
1. Haskell: Known for its strong type system and purity, Haskell is often considered the standard in functional programming languages.
2. Scala: Combines functional and object-oriented programming, making it highly versatile for various applications.
7 Dollar Items to Stock Up ASAP
3. Elixir: Built on the Erlang VM, Elixir is known for its concurrency and fault-tolerance capabilities.
4. Clojure: A Lisp dialect that runs on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and is designed for concurrency.
5. F#: A functional-first language that runs on the .NET platform and is popular for its strong typing and functional programming features.
6.Elm: Designed for front-end web development, Elm is known for its simplicity and strong static typing.
8.OCaml: Known for its type inference system, OCaml is widely used in academia and industry.
9. Racket: A Lisp dialect known for its extensibility and used for teaching, scripting, and creating domain-specific languages.
10. Erlang: Although primarily known for its concurrent and fault-tolerant capabilities, Erlang also supports functional programming.
To Discover More Great And Helpful Stories