Well, a programming language relates to the means of communication that is used by human beings to guide computer systems to perform a specific task. So you are here to know which future programming languages need to learn or which programming language will be the most usable in the future. If the answer is yes, then you have landed on the right blog.
Sometimes, future programming languages depend on some of the important factors which decide when to learn and how to learn. And these factors are regular firmware updates, maintenance, simplicity, security, the performance of the software, and many more. Somehow, the programming industry was affected by these things and made this a profitable career option for the young generation.
Keep reading this blog until you find the best future programming languages which you can choose as a career option.
Best Future Programming Languages: Explanation
According to a report, the future of programming languages will be increased by 22% by 2028. However, you also should read the current state of the programming languages so that you can easily understand the jobs around you. Thus, it also helps you to understand and forecast the future of programming languages.
It is one of the most iconic future programming languages. The rising popularity of Kotlin for Android app development has led many to predict that it would eventually replace Java.
Besides, the Android development community has adopted Kotlin because it is a cutting-edge language that is also multi-dimensional, practical, and popular.
Moreover, the kotlin programming language is the most preferred language for Android app developers. Additionally, this programming language is used by over 60% of Android app developer professionals. Thus, it helps in improving performance, improves productivity, and brings satisfaction.
Advantages of Learning Kotlin Programming Language
- Secure, short, and simple code
- Connectivity with Java
- Innovative, efficient, and reliable
- Optimizer convenient
- Focus on maintaining
- Helps developers be more productive
- Supports development for multiple platforms
- Less and more clear code
Average Income of the Kotlin App Developer
The average annual income of the Kotlin app developer is $103,000 according to PayScale and averages between $112,000 to $149,000 per year. However, top earners can expect to make $158,000 a year, which equates to a monthly salary of $13,208.
Advantages of Learning Typescript
- TypeScript makes mistakes when it is being set up
- TypeScript has all the benefits of optional static writing: Factors, capacities, properties, and so on can all have TS types added to them.
- Static or dynamic writing is based on TypeScript. Static writing can be helpful for keeping track of skills, explaining how they are used, and reducing mental load
- A scripting language is an amazing tool that gives you hints as you type more code.
- TypeScript helps with putting code in order.
- TypeScript has the idea of a domain controller, through which a module is defined.
- The way TypeScript explains things is up to the user.
Average Income of the Typescript Programming Language
In the US, a TypeScript Developer makes an average of $124,804 per year. Moreover, it is interesting to see the long-tail distribution, where an experienced TypeScript developer can make much more than the average income.
You can also work as a freelance Typescripter and if you decide to work as a freelance Typescript developer then you can expect to make $20 to $40 per hour. Now assume an annual workload of 2000 hours which you can simply expect between $50,000 to $70,000.
It is one of the best future programming languages. Swift is a compiled, general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language that Apple created as an upgrade to Objective-C. Even though Swift states that it is a language that is easy to learn.
Moreover, it is a fun and expressive scripting language that lets you play around with the code and see what happens in real time. Also, it lets developers say complicated things in a clear and concise way.
Besides, it is great for making apps for mobile devices. And, Apple made it so that developers could make apps for macOS and iOS. Thus, it is a compiled programming language that is easy to learn and can be used for many different kinds of programs. If you learn Swift well, you can make a lot of money. But, it will be a very popular language in 2022 and it will still be demanding in 2030 and after that.
Advantages of Learning Swift
- Swift is simpler and easier to read.
- It is also simple to maintain because programmers don’t have to work hard to keep the books.
- When a Swift program crashes, it will stop on the line of code where a nil optional variable was used. This prevents mistakes in the code. So, Swift is a secure way to write code.
- A clear and organized coding structure is one of its strengths.
- Swift is a programming language that is extremely fast.
- It allows dynamic libraries.
- It encourages interactive coding with playgrounds.
- Swift gives developers a direct way to change a language to make apps that are easy to use.
Average Income of the Swift Programming Language
As of October 2022, the average Swift Developer salary in the United States is $87,431, but the range is usually between $74,005 and $98,593. Well, the salary ranges can be very different depending on many significant factors, such as education, certifications, other skills, and the number of years you have worked in your field.
You May Also Like
R is an array-based, dynamic, multi-paradigm programming language that came out in 1993. However, it works with all of the major operating systems, like Windows, macOS, and Linux. Additionally, the R environment is a set of software tools that work together to manipulate data, calculate statistics, and show graphs. Moreover, it is very flexible and has a lot of statistical and graphical methods, such as linear and nonlinear modeling, time-series analysis, regression, classification, clustering, etc.
Like Python, R comes with a large number of libraries, such as ggplot, tidyr, leaflet, and more. Thus, the R programming language works with statistics and analyzes data. Since it is a programming language, it can be used to write code to do things automatically.
Benefits of Learning R Language
- Open Source
- Excellent Support for Data Wrangling
- Variety of Packages
- Good Plotting and Graphing
- Highly Compatible
- Platform Independent
- Eye-Catching Reports
- Machine Learning Operations
- Continually Growing
Average Income of the R Programming Language
As of October 2022, the average R Programmer salary in the United States is $84,110, but the range is usually between $74,198 and $94,867. However, salary ranges can vary significantly depending on many major elements, such as education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have worked in your field.
Scala is another common programming language that was made to fix problems with languages like Java. Well, scala is a general-purpose programming language that can be used for both object-oriented and functional programming. Moreover, it has great features like lazy computation, string interpolation, type inference, great scalability, and many others.
Also, it is used a lot in Web Development, Data Science, and Machine Learning. And, it is also used by tech giants like Netflix, eBay, and Twitter for their own products and platforms.
Benefits of Learning Scala Language
- It is quicker and easier to understand than Java (especially using a more functional style, such as in the collections library)
- It has controller loading and functions as part of the language (from the perspective of usage)
- Scala has a command structure in it (i.e. interfaces which contain implementation)
- Scala is better at supporting things that can’t change.
- Scala has datatype objects instead of class statics like C++, Java, and C#. This is a better way to do it.
Average Income of the Scala Programming Language
In the United States, the average salary for a scala developer is $136,500 per year or $70 per hour. Most experienced workers can make up to $175,500 per year while starting salaries are $117,000.
So these are the top selected future programming languages that you can learn in 2023. Apart from this, these future programming languages are performing excellently and way better than any other programming language. Moreover, these languages provide you with better career options and also make a flow of improvement which will continue to rise in the future.
If you are interested in any one of the future programming languages then you can take software development courses that are designed for working professionals and you might get job assistance as well with top firms.