Terms And Conditions
By placing an order with or hiring the services provided by JavaAssignmentHelp, the client acknowledges that he or she has read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions listed below. It means that the client agrees that the terms and conditions of the Company reflect our entire agreement with the client:
- JavaAssignmentHelp is an online educational service that provides programming help, online tutoring, and academic papers such as essays, research papers, coursework, dissertations, and so on for reference and research purposes only. We do not support and strongly oppose all misconducts that lead to plagiarism because these acts are considered an infringement of copyright. As a result, JavaAssignmentHelp strongly discourages clients from imitating or copying our sample papers or any programming work. Any plagiarism-causing misconduct will be treated as a serious crime and dealt with in accordance with the Copyright Act.
- Only industry experts and professional, highly qualified, and competent academic writers are employed by JavaAssignmentHelp. Our in-house programmers and writers have hands-on experience with academic writing and programming, and they produce unique work, customized essays, and other academic writing tasks.
- The client’s formal agreement to the Terms and Conditions will take effect as soon as we assign a relevant expert to begin the order and will continue until the completed final document is delivered to the client’s email address.
- JavaAssignmentHelp creates the work according to the clients’ desired format, requirements, and specifications. If the client is dissatisfied with the quality of the work provided, the client must notify the Company within one week of delivery.
- If the objections are appropriate, the Company is responsible for refunding the clients. We recommend that the client read the 'Refund Policy' section to fully understand the situations in which a refund can be requested.
- JavaAssignmentHelp understands the importance of timely submission in a student's academic life, so we guarantee on-time delivery of the final document and work.
- If the completed work cannot be delivered on time, the client will be eligible for a refund under the Company's Refund Policy.
- JavaAssignmentHelp will deliver the final document or work to the client’s email address at no additional cost.
- If the client causes delays in delivery or other problems due to spam filters, incorrect information on the order form, incorrect email ID, or any other type of negligence, JavaAssignmentHelp will not be liable.
- We encourage you to go over the completed work as soon as possible and, if there are any discrepancies, to get back to us within 48 hours with the document highlighting specific parts of the document that need to be revised as well as specific instructions mentioning what needs to be done. Failure to do so will result in the refund being void. Please read the Refund Policy.
- We advise students who use our service to read the entire document thoroughly, adjust the language as needed, and add their understanding of the task before final submission. We are not responsible for marking. It is entirely up to your teachers to decide how to grade you.
- Please remember that revisions or rework are a normal part of the research writing process. You may discover that your assignment needs to be completed as expected on the first attempt, which is why we provide free revisions.
- JavaAssignmentHelp agrees to assign a well-mannered and dutiful chat or email customer support representative who will promptly respond to the client's order-related inquiries for the duration of the agreement.
- JavaAssignmentHelp agrees to provide round-the-clock customer support via email or chat to serve the clients effectively.
- We provide unique, customized, and non-plagiarized work to our valued clients.
Round The Clock Customer Support
JavaAssignmentHelp has complete authority and the right to change or add to its Terms and Conditions, either completely or in part. As a result, it is recommended that you review our terms and conditions regularly.