It can be a little daunting for any beginners who have just started to learn programming. There are a number of programming languages to choose from. Sometimes it can be difficult to choose which one will suit you. Here we will give you suggestions on the 8 easiest programming languages to learn. You can choose one of them.
- It’s too fast because it can be run quickly in client-side browsers
- It can work with other languages easily and can be used in a variety of applications.
- It allows single inheritance
Python is one of the most frequently used high-level programming languages. It is one of the easiest programming languages to learn. It’s simple, readable and easy to use. You can use fewer lines of code to express a concept than with other languages. It’s a scripting language that allows you to create a lot of code in the short term.
Python language developed by Guido van Rossum in 1991.
- Supports multiple systems and platforms
- Operate object-oriented programming (OOPs).
- Helps improve programmer’s productivity
- Allows you to easily scale even the most complex applications
- Comprehensive support library
- Use for Mobile Computing
- The layer using Python’s database is slightly undeveloped and primitive.
It is widely used for web and Internet development, scientific and numerical applications, desktop GUI, business applications.
Java is one of the most popular and easiest programming languages to learn. It pure object-oriented language designed to be portable which means you can find it on all platforms, operating systems, and devices.
James Gosling developed Java in Sun Microsystems in 1996.
- Object-Oriented Language
- It provides APIs for various activities like database connection, networking, XML parsing, utilities, etc.
- Powerful open-source rapid development tools
- A large number of open-source libraries
- Memory management in Java is quite expensive
- Absence of templates can limit you to creating high-quality data structures.
Java is mostly used to develop Android apps, web apps, and big data.
C was developed in Bell Laboratories by Dennis Richie in 1972.
- There are different data types and powerful operators in the C language.
- It is a highly portable language.
- Another important advantage of C is to expand its potential.
- No concept of OOP in C.
- There is no runtime check in the C language.
- For floating data types.
It is widely used in game development, advanced computers, and graphics compilers.
C++ is an improved version of C. The C++ language can use compilers for a variety of platforms and develop applications. It is considered to be a high-performance language. C++ is widely used in developing applications where performance is an important issue, such as client/client content.
It was developed in 1980 by Bjarne Stroustrup at bell laboratories of AT&T (American Telephone & Telegraph), located in the U.S.A.
- It is a popular language, and thus, there are many compilers and libraries
- Other programming languages like C, C++, and Java have the same syntax as C++, making it easy for everyone who knows C++.
- No garbage collector is running in the background.
- The syntax is complex, and the standard library is small, making it very difficult for beginners to learn this language.
- C++programs can not support garbage storage or dynamic memory allocation
- The object orientation system in C++ is unnecessarily basic compared to other languages.
C++ is widely used in Game Development, Advance Computations, and Graphics Compilers.
C# is one of the most powerful programming languages for the .NET framework. It is best suited for applications on Windows, Android, and iOS as it takes the help of integrated development environment product, Microsoft Visual C++. C# is used in the backend of many popular websites such as Bing, Dell, Visual Studio and Market Watch.
C# has was developed in 2002 by Anders Hejlsberg.
- C# uses almost the same syntax that follows by C so it’s easy for those who know the C language.
- Easy integration with Windows
- Provides access to a repository of functionality and support that is fully integrated with the .NET Library.
- Safer than its namesakes (C/++) as pointer types are not permitted
- It allows pointers in ‘unsafe’ blocks
It is widely used in Enterprise Cross-Application Development, Web Application.
Created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
- It is a very simple and easy language
- Functional and object-oriented programming
- The large open-source software community
- A reasonable system of automation tools available for testing and deploying
- Error handling feature is poor because PHP lacks debugging tools
- PHP is not secure because it is one of the open-source languages
- Developing a website with PHP web development is slower than other programming languages.
Web apps, content management system, eCommerce app.
Structure Query Language (SQL) is a database query language used for storing and managing data in relational DBMS. SQL Database was the first business language introduced for E.F. Codd’s relational model. Today almost all RDBMS (MySql, Oracle, Infomix, Sybase, MS Access) use SQL as the standard computer query language.
It was developed by IBM researchers Raymond Boyce and Donald Chamberlin in 1970s.
- Powerful query language
- Optimized for a large number of table rows
- Fasting for data search and query
- High availability and stability of data
- Fasting to get data from multiple tables
- Difficult to convert data from objects into database tables
- It can only run on one server, so increasing speed means upgrading the hardware.
- SQL databases run on a single server so in case if the server stop working, then the database shouldn’t be accessed Use: Used in Any Database
Used in any database
Want to learn the programming language but don’t know where to start? Here we will give you suggestions on the 8 easiest programming languages to learn.
If you are a student and searching for the best online programming assignment help then you can come to us at javaassignmenthelp. We have a team of programming experts who are available 24/7 for your help. You can contact us anytime. Our programming assignment help experts always deliver your assignment within the given deadline.
You can click here to submit your assignment.
JavaAssignmenthelp content team provides complete guidance on how to write your java related assignments excellently. We are in this field for the past ten years, and all our team includes experienced Phd Scholars. They all are qualified from top universities in the world. Don’t worry about the timing! We are available 24/7 for your help.