Table of Contents
- Provide client-side verification
- As a server-side technology
Providing these validations on the client-side saves traffic on the server.
Let's look at some of the lists
- Atomic IDE
- Visual Studio Code
- Sublime text 3
- NetBeans IDE
- WebStorm IDE
VS Code provides smart perfection with IntelliSense, built-in Git integration, debug code directly from the editor, and much more. VS Code is highly extensible with many customization options through many extensions. It also provides support in dozens of languages.
Some sample projects that can be carried out in the front-end by any set of stacks:
- To-Do List
- Music library
- Contact / Contact Phone Book
- Any project that includes CRUD operations
Do not complete the project at once. Come to the to-do list. Don't try to build all the features of Advanced To-Do at once. Go by step like:
- Add To-Do Item as well as View/Remove for newly added items. Update DOM.
- Delete To-Do items and update views.
- Edit To-Do items and reflect changes.
- Marked and may be complete or incomplete.
- To-Do items have a time limit/time frame. Try adding a full date.
- Add space to the todo item.
- It was a single list, now makes multiple lists in the same application.
- Naming and renaming lists.
- AJAX for small parts of the To-Do list and.
- Multiple user registrations and logins.
- Each user can have multiple lists beginning.
- Asynchronous Programming
- Closures and Lambdas
- Flow Control
- Modules and Namespaces
- Scripting HTTP
- Function Parameters/Arguments
- Form Elements
- Data Types and Values
- Events and Events handling
- 24/7 online customer support
- Email and Live Homework and assignment help
- High-Quality assignment within the deadline
- Qualified & experienced Experts
- Plagiarism free assignments at an affordable price
- Immense revisions
- Affordable prices and secure payment mode
- On-time delivery