- Provide client-side verification
- As a server-side technology
- To-Do List
- Music library
- Contact / Contact Phone Book
- Any project that includes CRUD operations
- Add ToDo Item as well as View/Remove for newly added items. Update DOM.
- Delete ToDo items and update views.
- Edit ToDo items and reflect changes.
- Marked and may be complete or incomplete.
- ToDo items have a time limit/time frame. Try adding a full date.
- Add space to the todo item.
- It was a single list, now makes multiple lists in the same application.
- Naming and renaming lists.
- AJAX for small parts of toDo list and.
- Multiple user registrations and logins.
- Each user can have multiple lists beginning.
- Atomic IDE
- Visual Studio Code
- Sublime text 3
- NetBeans IDE
- WebStorm IDE
- Asynchronous Programming
- Closures and Lambdas
- 24/7 online support
- Email and Live Homework Help
- High-Quality assignment within the deadline
- Qualified & experienced Experts
- Plagiarism free assignments at an affordable price
Providing these validations on the client-side saves traffic on the server.
Some sample projects that can be carried out in the front-end by any set of stacks:
Do not complete the project at once. Come to the to-do list. Don't try to build all the features of Advanced ToDo at once. Go by step like:
Let's look at some of the lists
VS Code provides smart perfection with IntelliSense, built-in Git integration, the ability to debug code directly from the editor, and much more. VS Code is highly extensible with many customization options through many extensions. It also provides support in dozens of languages.
Built by Java Sun Microsystems: an effective and much more complex programming language - in the same category as C and C++.