Database Management has become necessary for companies and businesses that deal in Technology and Information. It is a computer software application that communicates with the users, different applications, and with the database itself to examine and obtain data. Databases management are usually created to provide the definition, production, querying, update, and management of databases. Database management is a large area with plenty of topics. Thats, why students get, confused with their database Homework and start looking for help regarding their Database Homework. Lucky for you because we are one of the best database Homework help providers here. We have years of experienced experts who have been helping students regarding their Homeworks from the past many years.
What Is Database Management?
A database management system is a group of records. Database management systems are intended to maintain all the records. It is system software that allows us to collect, transfer, manage, and obtain data from a database.
Dbase usually handles the data format, field names, record structure, and file structure. It also establishes rules to verify and maintain this data. There is a general usage of it in many sectors, including banking, airlines, universities, human resources, manufacturing and sales, and many more.
Types of Database
There are different types of database which are mentioned below:
- Commercial Database
- Operational Database
- Centralized Database
- Distributed Database
- Personal Database
Characteristics of the database management system
Following are the characteristics of a database management system:
- ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability) properties are supported by the database.
- It benefits to help the recovery and backup of the data automatically.
- It also supports to control the data repetition up to an excellent extent.
- It serves to check data security by restricting unauthorized access.
- It can collect any data.
- It maintains data integrity.
- The database helps to share the data in an accessible way.
- The database represents the complex relationship between views and data.
Advantages of Database
- Banking system: collects important information about the clients, transaction information, loans, user activity, and much more.
- Telecom: It helps to keep track of the incoming and outgoing calls, details of the clients, network usage, balances, billing, and much more.
- Airlines: It stores customer details, flight information, flight timings, and much more.
- Online shopping: Database is utilized to collect user’s data, product information, credit information, and much more.
Topic Covered By Our Database Experts
The following are some topics of database covered by our experts:
- Big Data Hadoop
- Data models Entity-relationship
- Query processing
- Network database model
- Query optimization algorithms
- SQL and QBE
- Oracle Database
- Database designing
- E-R diagram
- Data Mining
- Relational Database
- SQL and Application code
- Flat Model
- Client-Server architecture
- Relational Operations
- Crash recovery
- Normal forms including 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF
- Transaction Processing Recovery and concurrency control
- Object-oriented and object-relational databases,
- Logical databases
- Data warehousing
- Web databases
- Distributed databases